Headlines News :
Home » » An American Company with Morals and Values! I love Chick-fil-A!

An American Company with Morals and Values! I love Chick-fil-A!

Written By yoyo on Sunday, February 6, 2011 | 7:25 AM

"Over the last month, Chick-fil-A has been branded and boycotted by gay activist groups after the family-owned restaurant announced it would donate refreshments for a conservative conference in February titled “The Art of Marriage: Getting to the Heart of God’s Design” at the Pennsylvania Family Institute." -Theblaze.com


“Chick-fil-A‘s Corporate Purpose is ’To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us, and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A,’” Dan Cathy, president of Chick-fil-A said."   
-Theblaze.com  read more


Finally, a company that is true and honest to our American values! They've got my business! I wish our country still ran on these principles!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Copyright © 2012 Celebrity Fashion and Lifestyle - All Rights Reserved